One of the most important pieces of software used by top service providers and customer support operations are Ticketing systems. These systems allow teams to capture, manage as well as track the status of customer issues in an organized and highly collaborative manner.
In spite of the vital role these programs play in providing great service, a survey was conducted by OneVision that indicates only about 1 in every 3 companies are using an enterprise-class ticketing system.
Here are 5 of the top Android Help Desk and Ticketing Applications on the market at the moment.
This is a cloud-based service desk and IT service management solution that currently serves more than 10 000 SMB, mid-market as well as enterprise customers worldwide.
Freshservice is designed using ITIL best practice which helps IT organizations to focus on what is most important, exceptional service delivery as well as customer satisfaction. Besides supporting your service desk as well as ITSM needs, people choose Freshservice based on the fact that it is easy to use, the speed of setup, customer service as well as affordability.
Freshdesk is a SaaS-based customer support software that offers everything businesses need to deliver great customer service including omnichannel capabilities, automated ticket routing, in-depth reporting, self-service options, SLA management, and much more.
The great thing about this platform is that it is affordable and has a free forever plan with unlimited agent seats.
Vision Helpdesk is a leading customer support ticketing software and has 3 different products to offer.
- Help Desk Software – A ticketing software to manage customer support over various channels like email, web portal, VOIP, live chat, API, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Satellite Help Desk Software – A multi-company or multi-brand customer support management software.
- Service desk software — ITIL/ITSM PinkVerify Certified product that offers all features from help desk and satellite help desk and additionally it offers ITIL compliant features CMDB, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Solution or Knowledgeable Management, Change Management and Release Management.
This platform has been designed to deliver modern as well as user-friendly solutions for a business. It can be used by the entire company and has a user-friendly interface. People use this software to:
- gain insights about website visitors,
- generate more leads,
- increase sales,
- and streamline internal processes
Jira was known as Jira Service Desk and was built on the popular Jira platform. With this platform you can do the following:
- Manage work across teams on one platform
- Enable employees and customers to quickly get the help they need with a self-service portal
- Respond, resolve and continuously learn from incidents
- Innovate faster with automated change risk assessments, advanced approval workflows,
- Connect to CI/CD tools like Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, and CircleCI
- Group incidents to problems, fast-tracking root cause analysis
- Gain visibility into infrastructure and understand service dependencies
- Set up a knowledge base to enable self-service
- Set up advanced SLA metrics and report on performance in real-time
- Configure automate rules so users can streamline repetitive tasks and agents can get more done